Back of the house with the patio removed. What a mess it has been. They still have to replace the attic access (brown square above kitchen window), and finish some work on the room addition in the front.
Front of the house after patio cover was removed. One large beam was replaced, another one added for the new roof extension. (I don't like getting wet when I come out so I had the eaves extended). I think the added post adds a feeling of height. I think I like it! Can't wait for paint.

2 comments:
I think it adds height too. This is weird! did you get any before pictures? I can't wait to see it with paint, too! fun fun
Hey Sis. Flynn!! So exciting you have your own blog! You should check out our blog. It's amyandnathansunderland.blogspot.com
This is Amy Stoa Sunderland, by the way.
Post a Comment