Climbed Mt. Rubidoux again, this time without my camera and much more focused. It took me half the time. It's a good thing, because I think it was already 100 at 6:30 this morning. Thurs. the temp was 109. Friday 107 and it feels like another scorcher today.
I made it to the quarter century mark - 25 pounds gone! Yea! Many more to go, but I'm feeling good.
Today it's report cards. But then, next Friday is my last day!! Whoop-dee-doo!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wow! God job mom! I'm there too! I've finally started losing weight again. About time. Let's keep it up!
holy cow, that's a lot of weight and that is one bad hot spell. Yep, 25 lbs is a lot!
I am back on the program too. I am down 7 pounds in the past couple of weeks. I am sure it feels good. I am about the same weight I was two christmas's ago. I figure another 15-ish and I will be good.
I wish I could lose 15-20 but its hard out here without a clean kitchen to cook in. I eat much better with a clean kitchen but resistance is futile out here!!! Bugs in the house will never go away!!!!
Post a Comment