Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tag! My turn...

4 movies that I would watch more than once...
I have to think of 4 movies that I've watched! hmmm
1. Sound of Music
2. Mary Poppins
3.
4. hmmm

4 TV shows I watch more than once.
Let's see, what are 4 TV shows that I've watched. hmmmm
1. Bonanza
2. Rockford Files maybe
3.
4. hmmm

4 Places I've been (this is a little more up my alley)
1. Portland
2. AZ
3. New York - even to Valley Forge!
4. Oak Glen (although, not yet this year)

4 people who email me regularly
1. hungrygirl
2. weight watchers
3. cold water creek
4. plow and hearth

4 favorite foods
1. Bridget and Devin's spaghetti
2. Sunny's slush
3. Patrick's anything barbecued
4. Stephanie's Chinese Chicken Salad

4 places I'd like to visit
1. Church historical sites
2. Portland
3. New York
4. Michigan

4 things I'm looking forward to in the coming year
1. cooler weather
2. getting a better handle on visiting teaching
3. talks with kids/grandkids/friends
4. making a school garden

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Mom. You could have put for 4 favorite foods: Anything my 4 kids will make for me!;) Haha. I think we all like to cook more than you do these days.

sunny said...

now that is totally true. loved it mom!