It's 3:30 and I can't sleep. After reading and enjoying 4 blogs, I figure I'll blog, too. It's been a busy week or so. Last week end, some of us went to Time Out for Women. It was totally great. Even almost worth the money. Found out that next year it will be in Phoenix. Perhaps some Flynn women and some Ray women can get together out there!
Just a couple (few) weeks ago I went to Utah for conference! That was very much fun. I went with the Youth from our ward.
Last week 12 sisters came over to share soups and recipes for our culinary club. They were yummy and we had fun!
This week was our appreciation dinner for the RS board. It was nice. We had a baked potatoe bar. I made caramel chocolate apples dipped in coconut, pecans, mini chocolate chips and plain. Stephanie wrapped them, making them look awesome. They really did look official and just right. I was amazed. The hardest part was unwrapping the caramels!
Last night was our Casey Carnival (school). I worked the nacho table along with my fellow first grade teachers. It was fun, but oh, was I tired! Beyond exhausted.
My report cards were due yesterday to the principal. Are they done? no. Our school has a football team, made up of fourth and fifth graders - it's a big deal. The principal is the coach. We have a big game today. So when that is done I'll work on report cards. and turn them in Monday. Luckily, Mr. Principal is very understanding.
Well, I think that's enough of an update. It's almost 4. Maybe I can go to sleep. Either that or I'll tackle the report cards.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well it sounds like you've been having a lot of fun lately!
geesh Mom. Sleep is good. You might as well have kids there. You wouldn't get any less sleep. We will send some on down your way... ;)
Post a Comment