Saturday, February 6, 2010

Victory Blog

*This past week I took brownies to our RS activity. We had brownies with ice cream. I partook and enjoyed it! After the evening was over, my whole pan of brownies was left. I gave a good portion to Shirley and took the rest home. When I got home Stephanie had a little and said, Don't you want to get rid of these? I thought about it. Really had no desire for anymore and said, Sure. I am quite impressed with myself - I love brownies! Yea for Stephanie for helping me! And I counted the brownies and ice cream into my points and stayed within my allotment.
*I nearly always stay within my points - Yea!
*I've lost 11 pounds, 3.4 in the last two weeks.
*When I started back to WW, it was really hard for me. I wanted Sugar! I just had to gut it out and remind myself that I really want this. I really want this. I reminded myself of that so many times those first couple days. Finally, the sugar got out of my system, pretty much, and it became a little easier for me.
*Now, I do eat some sugar, but when I'm hungry I try to stay away from the quick fix of something sweet. I know sugar is my downfall.

No comments: