aaahhhh!
My feet are up and its time to relax. It's been a very busy couple of weeks. The Youth (leaders) put on the ward Christmas dinner. Pretty much a success. My first graders performed their Christmas program - cutely, if not perfectly. We had our class Christmas non-party, which turned out to be a party anyway. I got very sick just before the ward Christmas party. All of that is done - Yea and Whew! Today in Sacrament meeting I played two numbers and sang one. Actually, pretty unstressful. My favorite was Hark the Herald Angels Sing. It's quite impressive. It is the piano, organ and congregation. I played it last year and must have spent, oh at least 50 hours practicing it. So this year I reaped the rewards of my work last year and it was pretty easy for me. The congregation enjoyed it, too. I loved it.
Then during YW/YM time at church, we took off and went to the LA temple. It took an hour and 20 minutes. But in preparation for that, I made two batches of my famous peanut butter Rice krispy Treats and a pan of choc. chip brownies. I also brought fruit - pineapple, grapes and a platter.. So I had a very busy morning practicing and baking and cutting, plus a ward council meeting. Then we went to the temple. It was beautiful. We toured the visitors center and got some special treatment by two sis. missionaries. The Youth all had a good time.
Now I get to clean house. We moved Stephanie, Scott, and Braden into their new home yesterday. How exciting! I think their house is perfect! and in a nice neighborhood. Tomorrow, we may work on drapes for their big sliding glass door.
But for right now, my feet are up (my cellulities is still not gone!) and I'm relaxing!
Sunday, December 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment