Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sad News







Peachie was born April 13, 1994. She went the way of all the world this morning, January 16, 2009. She was just the best dog ever. Not a mean bone in her.

5 comments:

sunny said...

it's true. she was the best ever.

Unknown said...

Peachy was a people-dog. She always wanted to be with us. When she was a pup I remember all the trouble she'd get into because she hated being home alone during the day.

Among my favorite memories is the game that she and I would play. She would sit on the opposite side of the wall that separates the kitchen and living room and when she couldn't hold it longer she would dash after me and we would run around and around until she caught me by nibbling/biting my bum. We played that game for years and years.

She was my favorite dog. I'll miss her.

Mr. Flynn said...

I remember Hide-and-go-seek with her. Crazy smart dog.

BTW...who is the guy with Peaches in those pictures? They sort of look like Patrick, but I didn't think he wore a toupee.

Stephanie said...

Ha, yeah. Hide and go seek. She was good at that.

Definately the best and smartest dog. She was so perceptive. She knew when we were leaving to go back to school and would mope around for a week before. She knew whenever I had a bad day or was sad and kept you company. Good girl. I'm glad she could go so quickly and not suffer too long.

Keriann said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Peachy! I know how much you love that pup!