Monday, January 19, 2009

Change of Life

It's amazing how much a part of life Peachy was, even in her old age. If I was gone quite a while, I'd worry about her. And of course, we never left the trash cans on the floor. Never left chocolate on the table. So, this Sat., I spent with Auntie Dot and Uncle Chris at their Camelia show (I got 4 plants out of the deal!). I began to worry about being gone so long. But realized, I didn't need to. It was kind of a sad-not-worrying feeling. Then last night Spencer's siblings came to spend the night on their way to Disneyland, etc and brought a box of See's candy. I realized I could leave it on the table. It feels really strange.

I thought I had one more picture like the others of Pat and Peach, a recent one - couldn't find it.

No comments: