Saturday, March 27, 2010

This week I have been going through pictures of Pat for his wedding. What feelings of love those pictures bring to me. I love my children so very much - each of them. Then I thought how it is that Heavenly Father loves each of us so very much. "Nobody in all the eternities can take your place in Heavenly Father's heart" (a quote I got from somewhere and keep in my classroom cupboard). The Spirit whispered to my heart that this is true. Loving my family helps me understand God's love. When I left the Riverside ward someone said, It won't be the same without you. No one will make the comments you make, etc. I think of people who have joined the church or become active recently and how my life is richer because of them. When we tell people, We need you, it's not just talk. It's true. No one in the the world or all eternity can take their place. No one else has had their experiences or thoughts. No one else will have quite their insights.
Another thought - this morning I forgot to pray until after my shower, etc. Then I remembered, and what sweet comfort came to me as I asked the Lord to watch over and protect all of my family.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thanks Mom :) Love you!