I cannot walk Chenza and Noki at the same time. I keep trying - doesn't work. So this week I've been walking them one at a time, which seemed to be working. Both dogs seemed to understand when it was there turn...until last night. Noki neeeeeded to be with Chenza. She managed to jump over the fence. sigh. So I had to put an extension on the fence like I did on the other side. It had to be done now! Once Noki figured out she could jump out, there was no keeping her in. So while I was working on the fence, Chenza escaped. While trying to get Chenza, Noki jumped over the fence again. It was a 3 ring circus. It seemed like the whole neighborhood was out helping to round up dogs and slowing down traffic. One lady followed Chenza in her truck. Oh, I tell you, it was quite a sight and quite a night. Finally, I put Noki in her crate and locked Chenza in the house and finished working on the fence.
I feel quite, ummm, macho when I work on the fence. After all, I had to use a circular saw, a power drill and power screw driver. Plus I had to use my dremel tool to shave off a bit of the new addition. Well, Noki has not gotten out again, but I have to add more to the rest of the fence. Then I'm going to cover up my handiwork with some nice tall plants. It was quite a night.
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment