Always at the end of the trimester, year, whatever, my house is a mess, so is my classroom. So for the last two weeks, I have spent much time cleaning. It feels so good! I first worked on my classroom (no pictures). Then I worked on my office/downstairs bedroom. One thing lead to another and before I knew, I was working on taking out the closet doors. Those doors never worked right and it was hard to get them out. But I did! Took everything out of there and cleaned! Then I moved the bed into the closet! OOOO! I love it! It just opens up the room.
Then I attacked the garage. Whoa. It was bad.
After all my hard work...
Aaahhh. It feels so much better. Not totally done, but I can at least be in there or work in there.
2 comments:
Everything looks GREAT! I agree that it always feels so good to have things clean and organized.
Patrick and I are so excited to see you soon! We can't wait!
Thanks! I also can't wait!
Post a Comment