Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day 2013

Doggies and I went to Newport Beach.  We left about 5:45 a.m. I was worried that Noki might get car sick. She didn't. And that she might be scared in that new place. She wasn't.  Chenza has been around a little more and is pretty stable. I was pretty sure she'd be fine.  Chenza talked all the way there. I think she was telling me that her place was in the front seat and I made her sit in the back! We found a perfect parking place right near the pier. We got out and their noses were going like crazy! They were in dog heaven! We walked on the pier, then out to the  beach. I wanted them to get their feet wet. So we did - they got wet up to their tummies and weren't sure they liked that! We kept walking, had a pretty good walk. Then turned around and went back to the car and home. I was home by about 8:30.  They had so much fun that it was a fun trip for us all!
Later in the day, I went over to David and Rita's for some really yummy barbecued ribs. They were so good!
Today we had our awards assembly. The end of the year is three days away! Yea! It's been a tough year.  Nevertheless, I worry about my kiddos. This morning, I talked with the Assistant Principal about making sure some of them have particular teachers - or rather, don't get particular teachers. I feel like some of my students are fragile! Well,  I wonder what next year will bring!

No comments: